IBECC 2020 will be held at the Boston Marriott Copley Hotel from the evening of Wednesday, April 22 to the afternoon of Friday, April 24. These dates overlap with the IMPACT conference of the Ethics & Compliance Initiative, which is being held at the same hotel from April 21-23. We’re in discussion with the ECI about finding ways to enrich the educational experience of students competing in IBECC.
Registration for IBECC will be $500 for one team or $800 for two teams. Ordinarily, if a school sends multiple teams, one is undergraduate and the other graduate. Please contact us first if you want to send multiple teams to compete in the same division.
The Boston Marriott Copley Place is located in downtown Boston, within walking distance of a number of famous attractions and Boston’s famous “T” public transportation system that gives you easy access to Boston and Cambridge. The room rate will be $279 plus taxes. Check back for more information about how to reserve rooms.
We are honored that the following academic institutions have agreed to partner with us to support the competition:
- Abigail Adams Institute at Harvard University;
- Center for Business Ethics and Governance at Saint Anselm College;
- Ciocca Center for Business, Ethics and Society at the College of the Holy Cross;
- Donahue Center for Business Ethics and Social Responsibility at the University of Massachusetts at Lowell;
- Ethics & Compliance Initiative;
- Isenberg School of Management at the University of Massachusetts at Amherst;
- W. Michael Hoffman Center for Business Ethics at Bentley University.
We are in active discussions with more schools, and we expect our list of partners to grow.