The 23rd International Business Ethics Case Competition
April 22-24, 2020
*OCTOBER 16 UPDATE
We are honored to announce that IBECC’s most recent partner is the Ethics & Compliance Initiative (ECI), the premier international association of ethics and compliance professionals. IBECC and the ECI’s IMPACT conference will be held at the same hotel with overlapping dates. We are currently in discussion to take advantage of this to enrich the educational experience of students competing in IBECC.
The ECI joins the following academic organizations who have agreed to partner with us to support the competition:
- Abigail Adams Institute at Harvard University;
- Center for Business Ethics and Governance at Saint Anselm College;
- Ciocca Center for Business, Ethics and Society at the College of the Holy Cross;
- Donahue Center for Business Ethics and Social Responsibility at the University of Massachusetts at Lowell;
- Isenberg School of Management at the University of Massachusetts at Amherst;
- W. Michael Hoffman Center for Business Ethics at Bentley University.
We are in active discussions with more schools, and we expect our list of partners to grow. If you would like to join us and help ensure that the next generation of business leaders will have the ethical expertise needed to face the coming challenges, please contact us. We welcome the opportunity to discuss sponsorship options with interested schools and corporations.
IBECC 2020 will be held at the Boston Marriott Copley Hotel from the evening of Wednesday, April 22 to the afternoon of Friday, April 24. These dates overlap with the IMPACT conference of the Ethics & Compliance Initiative, which is being held at the same hotel from April 21-23. We’re in discussion with the ECI about finding ways to enrich the educational experience of students competing in IBECC. Click here for more information. Also, please check back for updates.
If you have any questions, please contact Thomas White, Founder and Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or 310.877.8326.