To guarantee your participation in the 2016 IBECC, you must submit your registration information and payment. While there is no formal deadline for registration, spaces are allotted on a first-come basis, so we suggest you register as soon as possible.
Please follow the instructions below to complete your registration.
- Submit your team’s information here. If you are registering two teams, please submit two separate registrations.
- Pay your registration fee ($400 for one team, $600 for two teams) here.
**Please note that the payment system is not intuitive if you are registering two teams.
- On the initial page, leave the quantity as “1” and click the registration button.
- On the second page, click “Division” and choose “Both: 2 teams ($ 200)” from the drop down menu.
- Total amount for 2 teams will be $600 in the cart.
If you prefer to send a check, make check payable to “Loyola Marymount University” and write “2016 IBECC Registration” in the memo portion. If the check is not issued by your school, also include the school’s name in the memo. Send check to:
Kirsten Scanlin, Senior Associate Director
Center for Ethics & Business
Loyola Marymount University
1 LMU Dr.
Los Angeles, CA 90045
Saturday, February 20, 2016: Changes to Registration Information (topics and team rosters)
Tuesday, March 22, 2016: Executive Summary
Wednesday, March 30, 2016 Hotel registration
Monday, April 11, 2016: PowerPoint Presentation
Use the link in your registration confirmation to make changes to team topics and rosters.
Please send Executive Summaries and PowerPoint presentations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All reservations should be made directly with the Boston Marriott Cambridge Hotel using the link found on the Hotel Information page.