IBECC 2018 will be held at the Boston Marriott Copley Place. In the heart of Boston, the hotel is in easy walking distance of places of interest such as the Museum of Fine Arts, Symphony Hall, and Newbury Street. Fenway Park, the Boston Common, Quincy Market and the harbor are an easy ride away on The T from the Back Bay subway station. You can find more transportation information at the bottom of this page.
We have secured a discounted group rate of $259 nightly. Guest room internet is included free of charge. For budgeting puposes, taxes will be an additional $37.42 nightly, and a roll away bed will be an additional $25/night.
We are asking all teams to stay at the Boston Copley as per our group rate agreement with the hotel. The deadline to make your reservation with the discounted rate is March 27th, 2018.
RESERVING A ROOM (please read completely before using the reservation link)
The reservation system is not intuitive, so we’re providing a quick walk-through. The link below will take you to a page that will allow you to either make a new reservation or manage your existing reservation. Click “Make A Reservation.”
– 1st page of the reservation process will ask you to specify:
- the check-in and check out dates for your entire room block (if you have any rooms that will be checking in/out on different dates, you will make those adjustments on the third page of the reservation process)
- the total number of rooms you are requesting
- the number of guests staying in a room. If different rooms will have a different number of people, input the number “3.” You will edit the actual number of guests on the fourth page of the process. The system will not allow you to select a King room if you input a number higher than “3”.
– The 2nd page will ask you to specify the number of king and double rooms, and the maximum number of guests per type of room.
– The 3rd page will allow you to adjust check-in and check-out dates for each room.
– The 4th page provides a drop-down menu to adjust the number of occupants for each room and asks for the names of each occupant. You can request a rollaway bed in the comments section of each room. Please be aware:
- You cannot leave any of the guest names blank. The system will refuse to proceed. You can enter the name of one person as a place holder, but the Marriott requires the names of all guests before check-in for security reasons. You will need to use the reservation link and click on “Manage Existing Reservation” to enter the names of all room occupants before your team checks in.
The credit card holder will need to be present at the time of check-in. If that will not be possible, you will need to submit a credit card authorization form prior to your check-in date. Contact Maggie Whiting at Maggie.Whiting@marriott.com or 617-937-5768, ext. 6737 to obtain the form.
If you have any further questions, contact Chiray Koo (email@example.com) for assistance.
- Taxi to hotel from Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) – estimated $40
- Valet – $60
- Off-site Parking – $40
- Public transportation – $2.50. Visit the Massachusetts Bay Transit Authority website for more details.
This hotel does not provide shuttle service. For more information, visit the Boston Marriot Copley Place transportation page.